Administration and other charges
If you decide to let a property through us please see the information below to ensure you are fully informed of the costs involved before you make any decisions.
If you have any questions please ask one of our staff who will be happy to explain the letting process.
Administration charges (non refundable):
- £270.00 (£225.00 + VAT) for 1 adult applicant
- £330.00 (£275.00 + VAT) for 2 adult applicant
- £60.00 (£50.00 + VAT) for each additional applicant
- £60.00 (£50.00 + VAT) for each guarantor
- £300.00 (£250.00 + VAT) for a company tenant
- £60.00 (£50.00 + VAT) for changing any terms which have been agreed. This includes changing the tenancy commencement date and if any produced documentation requires any amendments.
Monies due prior to starting a tenancy:
Before moving in you are required to pay:
- Tenancy Deposit – If a larger deposit is required we will inform you.
- First months rent
- Check out fee – £72.00 (£60.00 + VAT)
All funds must be cleared in our account before the tenancy will be executed. We advise making this transfer at least 3 working days before the commencement of the tenancy.
Our clients require a tenancy deposit of 1.5 x the agreed monthly rent, if a pet is accepted in a property a higher deposit will be required and you will be informed of the amount before the offer has been accepted.
Acceptable methods of payment for the above fees:
- Bank Transfer
If my tenancy is renewed?
If your tenancy is renewed with another fixed term you will be required to contribute £60.00 (£50.00 + VAT) towards the renewal administration charges.
If you have any questions on any of the above please contact our dedicated lettings team on
01453 833847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org