A two bedroom ground floor apartment located in a popular village location with allocated parking. This is a discounted affordable property offering 100% ownership
A rare opportunity, ideal for first time buyers – located in the heart of this popular village location within easy reach of all local amenities is this well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment. The accommodation comprises the following: Entrance lobby, open kitchen/dining/sitting room, master bedroom with French doors to rear, bedroom two with built in wardrobes and bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout.
The apartment benefits from allocated parking for two vehicles and well tended communal gardens.
The village of Leonard Stanley benefits from a church and local amenities, including a primary school, tennis court, cricket club, public house and social club. Amenities at nearby Kings Stanley include a post office, butchers, hairdressers and supermarket. The nearby town of Stonehouse offers a wider range of amenities and a main line railway station that provides a direct
route to London (Paddington). Junction 13 of the M5 Motorway is approximately three miles away.
Leasehold with the balance of 125 years commencing 2012. The current annual maintenance charges are £885.25.
The property is subject to conditions contained in the S.106 Agreement (Planning Agreement) entered into between Help to Buy South and the council:
1. The property can only be sold at 75% market value.
2. The buyer has to be registered with Help to Buy South.
3. The property is available to people who are in housing need who cannot afford to buy property generally available on the open market.
4. The property must be purchased by the buyers for their own personal use and not as an investment/buy to let property.
5. Consent must be obtained from the Council provided all of the above criteria are met.
Gas central heating, mains electricity, water and drainage.
The council tax banding is B.
Stroud District Council, Ebley Mill, Westward Road, Stroud, Glos. GL5 4UB Tel: 01453 766321