A ground floor apartment situated in a Grade II listed building located in the heart of the town centre with communal parking and decked balcony area. Offered to the market chain free
Originally a Chapel, Castle Court was converted into 18 residential apartments in 1988 and is located in the popular Old Stroud area in Castle Street. The accommodation is arranged on one level and comprises: entrance hall, fitted kitchen, lounge/dining room, double bedroom and bathroom. The property further benefits from communal parking and decked balcony area. Further benefits are secondary glazing, night storage heating (both fitted/renewed in 2018) and being offered to the market chain free.
The communal entrance hall has a door entry system and pigeon holes for postage. There is a decked balcony area and communal parking to the rear.
Castle Court is on a popular residential road situated within the Conservation area above Stroud. The town centre is within easy walking distance and offers a comprehensive range of facilities. These include supermarkets, local speciality stores, a hospital, state and private schools and the award winning weekly farmers market. There is a main line railway station, with a direct London (Paddington) service.
Leasehold with a 125 year lease commencing in January 1994, The total yearly charge is £1717.92 (£143.16 pcm) and this includes cleaning of the common areas, buildings insurance, ground rent and external maintenance.
We are informed that mains electric, water and drainage are connected to the property. The apartment is
warmed via night storage heaters which were installed in 2018.
Band = A
Stroud District Council, Ebley Mill,Westward Road, Stroud, Gloucestershire GL5 4UB Tel: 01453 766321